Study in Singapore
- Full Name: Singapore
- Population: 5.411 million (UN, 2013)
- Capital: Singapore
- Area: 697 sq km
- Major languages: English, Malay, Chinese, Tamil
- International dialing code: +65 (0065)
- Currency: Singapore Dollar ($) (SGD)
Why Study in Singapore
Singapore is a premium education hub with top quality public and private institutions catering to the academic needs of the students across various countries and different backgrounds.
- With a strategic location right in the heart of south East Asia, the influences of the east and the west converge here thus exposing the student to a multicultural environment.
- Singapore is a developed nation with a high standard of living.
- Same standard of education and living at a lower cost as compared to the west.
- Many universities from all over the world have set up campuses and collaborations in Singapore
- Singapore's National universities like NTU/NUS/SMU are amongst the highly rated universities in the world. Singapore is close to home being just 5 hours away by flight.
- Safety: The Singapore Government takes law and order very seriously and strict action is taken against any offenders as a result of which crime rate is very low. It is considered to be one of the safest destinations in the world.
- The private education is heavily regulated by the Singapore government to safe guard the interests of the international student.