Study in Australia
- Population: 23.342 million (UN, 2013)
- Capital: Canberra
- Largest Cities: Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, New Castle, Adelaide, Perth, Wollongong, Geelong, Ballarat, Darwin
- Area: 7,741,220 sq km
- Major languages: English
- International dialing code: +61 (0061)
- Currency: Australian Dollar ($) (AUD)
Why Study in Australia
Haritha Overseas Education deals with wide range of Australian Universities, colleges. We offer all services from selection of the course till the visa process in our offices. All our services are FREE of charge to students. You will have an opportunity to meet your university officials who will provide you with the right options of courses at our local offices.
Australia has emerged as one of the most favorable destination to study and live because of the high standard of education
- Australia has the third largest number of International students after USA and UK, making it a serious contender in the International education arena.
- Flexible degree programs as well as short term industry relevant programs are available
- There is something for everyone. Australia is known for its pathway options that lead to undergraduate and post graduate degrees. Hence students, who have not done well in their year 12 or even in graduation, still have options to study further.
- Australian Education is recognised globally with some universities ranked in the top 100 Universities in the world.
- The Education Industry is highly regulated by the Australian Government through initiatives taken such as ESOS Act and CRICOS.
- Cities like Melbourne and Sydney are voted amongst the most livable cities in the world and offer a fabulous destination for International students to stay in
- Excellent prospects and opportunity to get work after completion of course
- Australian is considered as one of the most multicultural Societies in the world, its key sectors are Energy, Manufacturing, Service, Agriculture, Tourism, Media, Education, Mining and Logistics